TVPS1-63PV is an electrical circuit breaker that is designed to protect circuits and electrical equipment from overload, short circuit, and other electrical faults. It is a compact and durable device that can be used in a variety of applications and environments.
This circuit breaker has a rated voltage of 230/400V AC and a rated current of 63A, which makes it suitable for use in a wide range of industrial and commercial settings. The TVPS1-63PV circuit breaker is designed to be mounted on a DIN rail, which makes it easy to install and remove.
The TVPS1-63PV circuit breaker is designed with a number of advanced features to ensure reliable and safe operation. It has a trip-free mechanism that prevents the breaker from being held in the on position even if the contacts are welded together. This feature ensures that the circuit breaker will trip even if the contacts are stuck together.
The circuit breaker also has a rotary handle that can be used to manually turn the breaker on or off. The handle is designed with a clear indication of the on or off position, which makes it easy to see whether the circuit breaker is in operation or not.
Overall, the TVPS1-63PV circuit breaker is a reliable and versatile device that provides protection against electrical faults and overload. Its advanced features and compact design make it an excellent choice for a wide range of industrial and commercial applications.
How to connect TVPS1-63PV ?
- Before beginning the installation, make sure that the power to the circuit is turned off to prevent any accidental electrical shock.
- Identify the incoming power wires and connect them to the L1 and L2 terminals on the TVPS1-63PV. It is recommended to use appropriately sized wire that is rated for the voltage and current of the circuit.
- Identify the load wires and connect them to the T1 and T2 terminals on the TVPS1-63PV. The load wires are the wires that carry the current to the equipment or appliance that you want to protect from overvoltage.
- If the TVPS1-63PV is equipped with a ground terminal, connect the ground wire to the appropriate terminal. The ground wire provides a path for electrical current in the event of a fault or short circuit.
- Double-check all the connections to make sure that they are tight and secure. Loose connections can cause arcing and overheating, which can lead to equipment damage or even electrical fires.
- After ensuring that all connections are secure, turn on the power to the circuit and test the operation of the TVPS1-63PV. If everything is working correctly, the TVPS1-63PV should protect the load from overvoltage by quickly disconnecting the circuit in the event of a voltage surge or transient.
Overall, connecting the TVPS1-63PV is a relatively simple process, but it is important to take the necessary precautions to ensure safe and reliable operation. If you are unsure about any aspect of the installation, it is always recommended to consult a qualified electrician or technician.